2020 ACS Fall National Virtual Meeting and Exposition – August 17-20, 2020
The 260th ACS Fall National Virtual Meeting and Exposition (50th Anniversary) is rapidly approaching. Several regulatory and technical consulting staff members from Compliance Services International (CSI) will be in attendance, presenting and will be available for consultation throughout the meeting. CSI is pleased to be a sponsor for the AGRO Division. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s regulatory and scientific consulting services, please contact CSI by e-mail (Info@complianceservices.com) before or during the virtual meeting. #ACSFall2020
Please plan to visit with our technical scientific and regulatory experts during the meeting who are involved with fostering sustainable agriculture and protecting public health and the environment through chemistry and within this year’s theme of “Moving Chemistry From Bench to Market.” Contact the following staff directly or call CSI directly (Tel: +1 253 473 9007).
- Bernalyn McGaughey – President / CEO
- Jennifer Stafford – Senior Consultant / Avian Ecotoxicologist
- Ashlea Frank – Principal Consultant / Endangered Species
- Leah Duzy – Principal Consultant / Agricultural Economist
- Larry Brewer – Principal Consultant / Terrestrial Ecotoxicologist
- Melinda Bowman – Principal Consultant / Regulatory Affairs
Please check out CSI’s full page advert published in the PICOGRAM by clicking the image below.
CSI Regulatory Consulting Service Sector Flyers:
- USA Regulatory & Registration Services
- Biorational / Biopesticide Services
- Endangered Species Assessment
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
- Environmental Fate and Modeling
- Study Placement and Monitoring
- Avian Study Protocols
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Toxicology Consulting Services
- EU Regulatory & Agrochemical Registration Services
- Biocidal Products Regulation
- EU Cosmetics Regulation
- REACH Consulting & Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory and technical consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving technical regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
CSI is a Woman-Owned Business (WOB), headquartered in Lakewood, WA and in Edinburgh, Scotland in the EU. For further details about CSI, our regulatory and technical scientific support services offered, and staff profiles, please visit our website at www.complianceservices.com.
Contact CSI today to discuss how we can help you succeed. E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 253-473-9007.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2020, please visit our Events page.