The 250th ACS National Meeting is rapidly approaching. Staff from Compliance Services International (CSI) will be in attendance and will be available for consultation throughout the meeting. Please plan to visit with our regulatory experts at the AGRO session, who will be presenting or are affiliated with the following:
Monday Afternoon – Endangered Species Risk Assessment for Pesticides: Advances in Methods and Process
- Anticipating data needs for endangered species risk assessment under the evolving “interim process” for species assessment.
Monday Afternoon – Environmental Fate, Transport, and Modeling of Agricultural Chemicals
- How should we consider the sources of potential uncertainty inherent in the standard pesticide exposure assessment?
Tuesday Morning – Endangered Species Risk Assessment for Pesticides: Advances in Methods and Process
- Developing species maps from FESTF’s aggregated species location data for EPA’s assessment of pesticides and endangered species.
- Examining the crop footprint of organophosphate insecticides when applied to a national level endangered species pesticide risk assessment.
- Evaluating the potential impact of grouping CDL crop classes on the spatial extent of pesticide use sites.
- Validating datasets representing non-agricultural pesticide use sites for the assessment of pesticides and endangered species.
Tuesday Afternoon – Endangered Species Risk Assessment for Pesticides: Advances in Methods and Process
- Aquatic endangered species assessment of chlorpyrifos: 1. Overview and risk characterization in Step 1.
- Aquatic endangered species assessment of chlorpyrifos: 2. Screening level exposure modeling, action area definition, and co-occurrence.
Wednesday Morning – Pesticides and Hydrophobic Compounds in Sediment
- New interpretations of the results of HOC monitoring studies and sediment ecotoxicity studies for HOCs based on refined adsorption coefficients.
To request a PDF copy of any of these presentations be sent to you after the conference, please click here.
Please check out CSI’s full page advert published in the PICOGRAM by clicking the image below.
We look forward to meeting with you next week!