The SETAC North America 40th Annual Meeting (#SETACToronto) is right around the corner and our global regulatory and scientific consultants from Compliance Services International (CSI) are ready to attend and present in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, November 3-7, 2019. The theme for this year is, “Great Together: Separate Challenges and Collective Solutions.”
Please plan to visit our exhibit booth (Booth 519) and meet CSI’s team of experts to discuss your regulatory projects and consulting support needs.
- Jeffrey Giddings – Principle Consultant / Ecological Risk Assessment
- Cliff Habig – Principal Consultant / Ecotoxicology and Environmental Fate
- Larry Brewer – Principal Consultant / Terrestrial Ecotoxicologist
- Jennifer Stafford – Senior Consultant / Avian Ecotoxicologist
- Jeff Wirtz – Senior Consultant / Ecotoxicologist
- David Campana – Senior Consultant / Spatial Analyst
- Jeremy Wilson – Business Development / Regulatory Consultant
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2019, please visit our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!