ESRI User Conference – Going Virtual in 2020 – The World’s Largest, Virtual GIS Event!
The ESRI User Conference is right around the corner. Compliance Services International (CSI) Senior Consultant, David Campana will be attending the virtual conference July 13-16, 2020. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s regulatory and scientific consulting services, please contact David by e-mail (DCampana@complianceservices.com) before or during the conference.
CSI Regulatory Consulting Service Sector Flyers:
- USA Regulatory & Registration Services
- Endangered Species Assessment
- Biorational / Biopesticide Services
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
- Environmental Fate and Modeling
- Avian Study Protocols
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Study Placement and Monitoring
- Toxicology Consulting Services
- EU Regulatory & Agrochemical Registration Services
- Biocidal Products Regulation
- EU Cosmetics Regulation
- REACH Consulting & Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
CSI is a Woman-Owned Business (WOB), headquartered in Lakewood, WA and in Edinburgh, Scotland in the EU. For further details about CSI, our regulatory and scientific support services offered, and staff profiles, please visit our website at www.complianceservices.com.
Contact CSI today to discuss how we can help you succeed. E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 253-473-9007.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2020, please visit our Events page.