The 2019 Western Plant Health Association (WPHA) Regulatory Conference is right around the corner and will be focused on California’s pesticide regulatory issues. Compliance Services International (CSI) staff Regulatory Consultants, Melinda Bowman will be presenting and Jeremy Wilson will be attending at the Hyatt Regency in Sacramento – August 7-8, 2019. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s Federal and State regulatory and scientific consulting services, please contact Melinda or Jeremy directly or call CSI (Tel: +1 253 473 9007).
- Melinda Bowman – Principal Consultant / Regulatory Affairs
- Jeremy Wilson – Business Development / Regulatory Consultant
Regulatory Consulting Services:
- USA Federal & State Regulatory Affairs & Registration Services
- Biorational / Biopesticide Services
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Study Placement and Monitoring
- Avian Study Protocols
- Environmental Fate and Modeling
- Endangered Species Assessment and Strategic Support
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2019, please visit our Events page.