Compliance Services International (CSI) Regulatory Consultants Jeremiah Wilson, Melinda Bowman, and Kelly Powell will be attending the Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) “XPAND2020” Virtual Annual Meeting. If you are to attend and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s global scientific and regulatory consulting services pertaining to any of the following industry service sectors, please contact Jeremy (JWilson@complianceservices.com), or call CSI directly (Tel: +1 253 473 9007).
- Each year, the HCPA’s Annual Meeting brings together our member companies’ executive leadership for learning, networking and business.
- Every division and committee will host expert-led sessions on issues impacting consumer products, including ingredient communication, retailer expectations, product safety, refuting misinformation, supply chain, market trends, packaging and technical issues.
- Sessions will include updates on COVID-19, supply chain disruptions, ingredient communication, product safety, retailer expectations, market trends, innovative packaging, and technical issues.
Regulatory Consulting Services
Industry Sectors: Crop Protection, Antimicrobials / Biocides, Chemicals, Consumer / I&I Products, Animal Health, Human Pharmaceuticals
- USA and EU Pesticide Product Registration (Conventional, Antimicrobial/Biocide, Biopesticide, Registration Review, Data-Call In)
- State Registration / Renewals Management
- Product Label (Master and Production) & SDS Support
- Consumer and Industrial & Institutional (I&I) Product Support
- EU Biocidal Products and Cosmetics Regulation Support
- EU REACH & CLP Support
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2020, please visit our Events page.