Come join Compliance Services International (CSI) Principal Consultant Ashlea Frank as she attends the 3rd Biostimulants World Congress, 27-30 November, Miami, Florida. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s global regulatory and scientific consulting services, please contact Ashlea (AFrank@complianceservices.com) while at the conference or call CSI directly (Tel: 253.473.9007).
From the Meeting coordinators, “Agricultural Biostimulants include diverse formulations of compounds, substances and other products that are applied to plants or soils to regulate and enhance the crop’s physiological processes, thus making them more efficient. Biostimulants act on plant physiology through different pathways to improve crop vigour, yields, quality and post-harvest shelf life/conservation.”
A panel of prestigious international speakers will discuss:
- Biostimulants effects on plant growth and soil fertility
- Nutrient uptake
- Crop quality
- Crop tolerance to environmental stresses
- Research that focuses on the molecular or physiological mode of action of biostimulants
- Research that provides insight into plant signaling pathways and physiological processes relevant to biostimulants
- Legislation and registration procedures on these products in the main markets around the globe.
Please visit our website (www.complianceservices.com) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about CSI. For more information on the regulatory consulting support services that CSI provides in regards to Biorational/Biostimulant /Biopesticide product registration and risk assessments, please click on our promotional services flyer.
For a list of other events that CSI will be attending in 2017, visit our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!