Compliance Services International (CSI) Regulatory and Technical Principal Consultant, Jennifer Stafford will be attending the series of workshops under the 13th Antimicrobial Virtual Workshop from March 24-April 21, 2021. #Antimicrobials #Biocides #Registration #FIFRA
From the Conference Organizers: Disinfectants and other antimicrobial pesticides have been front and center during the COVID-19 pandemic. With policy changes around these products accelerating, it is imperative that manufacturers stay abreast of the ever evolving body of laws and regulations that control the manufacture, marketing, and sale of antimicrobials. Stay ahead of the regulatory curve and ensure your success in the marketplace by attending the Thirteenth Antimicrobial Workshop!
- March 24: State of the Antimicrobial Division; Registration Review; Residual Efficacy
- March 31: Impact of COVID-19 on Public Policy & Industry Supply Chains
- April 7: OECD Quantitative Method; Legionella Protocol; APEP & Reduced Animal Testing
- April 14: International Trends and Trade Developments
- April 21: EPA Design for the Environment for Antimicrobials; Green Seal Standard for Hand Sanitizers; Antimicrobial Exposure Assessment Task Force
- State of the EPA Antimicrobial Division and Registration Review
- Residual Claims of Efficacy
- CDC Policies on Emerging Pathogens including COVID-19
- COVID-19 Emergency Policies for Disinfectant Registration and Amendments
- Electrostatic Sprayer Guidance by EPA
- Antimicrobial Performance Evaluation Program
- International Trends
- EPA Design for the Environment Program for Antimicrobials
Presented By. The Antimicrobial Workshop is presented by the American Chemistry Council’s Center for Biocide Chemistries, the Household and Commercial Products Association (#HCPA), and #ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, in coordination with the U.S. EPA Antimicrobials Division.
If you would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s global scientific, regulatory, and technical consulting services pertaining to the Antimicrobial/Biocides industry and pesticide product registration, or any of the following industry service sectors, please contact CSI (Info@complianceservices.com), Jennifer (JStafford@complianceservices.com), or call CSI directly (Tel: +1 253 473 9007).
Regulatory Consulting Services
Industry Sectors: Crop Protection, Antimicrobials / Biocides, Chemicals, Consumer / I&I Products, Animal Health, Human Pharmaceuticals
- USA and EU Pesticide Product Registration (Conventional, Antimicrobial/Biocide, Biopesticide, Registration Review, Data-Call In)
- State Registration / Renewals Management
- Product Label (Master and Production) & SDS Support
- Consumer and Industrial & Institutional (I&I) Product Support
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2021, please visit our Events page.