Heading to the Biocides Europe 2018 – 21st Annual Conference – Compliance Services International (CSI) Consultants, Shirley Hudson, Lorna Phillips, and Steven Andrews will be in Vienna, Austria – November 27-28, 2018. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s global scientific and regulatory consulting services pertaining to the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR), please contact one of our consultants while at the meeting, or call CSI directly (Tel: +44 (0)131 445 6053).
- Shirley Hudson (SHudson@complianceservices.com)
- Lorna Phillips (LPhillips@complianceservices.com)
- Steven Andrews (SAndrews@complianceservices.com)
Per the event coordinators: The 2018 conference focuses on key aspects of Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012 concerning the approval of active substances and authorisation of biocidal products. Presentations include the latest developments from the European Commission and ECHA. As well as drilling down to the recent detail of this complex regulation, speakers will address topics such as:
- Biocidal Product Families updates
- In situ product authorisation
- Dietary and nanomaterial risk assessment
- The impact of Brexit
- Data sharing issues – BPR related cases at the Board of Appeal
- The implementation of ED criteria under the BPR
- Innovation: new biocides and alternatives
- Strategy for efficacy testing for disinfectants in biocidal product families
- Efficacy testing for PT 11/12 and PT 18/19
- Compliance strategies with the BPR
- National Enforcement Authority panel
- Biocides regulation in South Korea, China and Canada
Join us in celebrating CSI’s 30th Anniversary in 2018!
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2018, please visit our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!