Join us in Arlington at Booth 405
The CLA/RISE Spring Conference is right around the corner. Please visit our exhibit booth, meet the CSI staff in attendance, and enter our exhibit contest – PIN IT TO WIN IT (A TABLET)!.
Poster / Presentations by CSI staff include the following:
- Summary and Interpretation of Monitoring Data for Synthetic Pyrethroids In U.S. Surface Water and Sediment
- Higher-Tier Risk Characterization of Agricultural Uses of Synthetic Pyrethroids: Species Sensitivity Distributions, Species Response Distributions, Risk Quotients, Joint Probability Curves, and Risk Statements
- Aquatic Risk Assessment of Agricultural and Residential Uses of Pyrethroid Insecticides in the US: An Overview
- The Endangered Species Act: Providing Stepping Stones for the Path Forward
Poster / Presentations co-authored by CSI staff include the following:
- Multi-year Temporal and Spatial Evaluation of Pyrethroid Concentrations and Biological Effects in the Lower American River
- New Approach to Modeling Pesticide Potential Aquatic Exposure in Urban Residential Environments: Application in a National Ecological Risk Assessment
- Comparative Sensitivity of Laboratory and Field Populations of Hyalella azteca to Pyrethrorid Insecticides and Ambient Stormwater Samples
- FIFRA Endangered Species Task Force (FESTF): Best Available Data to Meet FIFRA Endangered Species Assessment Requirements
Please Contact Us or drop off your business card at Booth 405 if you would like a free PDF copy of any poster be sent to you after the conference.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!