The CropLife America (CLA) and RISE (Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment) Regulatory Conference is right around the corner. Compliance Services International (CSI) staff consultants will be attending in Arlington, VA – April 3-5, 2019. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s regulatory and scientific consulting services, please contact our staff members while at the meeting or call CSI directly (Tel: 253.473.9007).
- Jeff Giddings – Principal Consultant / Ecological Risk Assessment
- Cliff Habig – Principal Consultant / Ecotoxicology and Environmental Fate
- Melinda Bowman – Principal Consultant / Regulatory Affairs
- Leah Duzy – Principal Consultant / Agricultural Economist
- Robin Blake – Senior Consultant
- Nick Keeble – Consultant
Service sector flyers:
- USA Regulatory & Registration Services
- Biorational / Biopesticide Services
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Study Placement and Monitoring
- Avian Study Protocols
- Environmental Fate and Modeling
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
- Endangered Species Assessment and Strategic Support
From the Conference organizers: “The CropLife America & RISE Regulatory Conference is the preeminent scientific and technical forum for the pesticide industry and regulators. Speakers will provide technical and policy input on issues related to product labeling, ecological and human health risk assessment, endangered species risk assessment, MRLs and international trade, and much more. RISE will also hold its third annual special 90-minute session, EPA Labels Live!, designed specifically for EPA Office of Pesticide Programs staff members.
We are pleased that the Council of Producers & Distributors of Agrotechnology (CPDA) is joining the conference this year to co-host two sessions with the CropLife America Inerts Work Group. CPDA is the premier advocate for agricultural adjuvant and inert ingredient suppliers. Come participate in interactive sessions and network with conference attendees.”
Join us in celebrating CSI’s 30th Anniversary in 2019!
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2019, please visit our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!