IUPAC 2019 – the 14th IUPAC International Congress of Crop Protection Chemistry & European Crop Protection Association (ECPA) Conference is right around the corner. Compliance Services International (CSI) consultants will be attending and exhibiting at Booth #72 in Ghent, Belgium, May 19-24, 2019. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s regulatory and scientific consulting services, please stop by the stand or contact our staff members by e-mail before or during the conference.
- Anna Rowbotham – Principal Consultant
- Robin Blake – Senior Consultant
- Steven Andrews – Senior Consultant
- Warren Scott – Principal Business Development Consultant
Service sector flyers:
- EU Regulatory & Agrochemical Registration Services
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Toxicology Consulting Services
- Study Placement and Monitoring
- Environmental Fate and Modeling
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
- Avian Study Protocols
- Biocidal Products Regulation
- EU Cosmetics Regulation
- REACH Consulting & Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
- USA Regulatory & Registration Services
- Biorational / Biopesticide Services
- Endangered Species Assessment and Strategic Support
From the Conference organizers: “For more than 60 years, crop health experts have been sharing their expertise and discussing emerging issues of global significance in agriculture at the IUPAC conferences. For the first time ever, the 14th International IUPAC conference on Crop Protection will be a conjoined event with the European Crop Protection Association (ECPA) and the International Symposium of Crop Protection (ISCP).
In the middle of Ghent’s largest park, the ICC is being prepared for the arrival of 1500 crop health specialists. Amongst them are world-renowned speakers, academia, experts from the industry, policymakers and many others. Participating at the conference gives you the opportunity to broaden your network and to reach out to your fellow crop-health experts.
The overall conference theme will be “Crop Protection: Education of the Future Generation”. There is an explicit intention that the next generation of crop health scientists and professionals will be involved, and are waiting to be inspired by you.”
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2019, please visit our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!