The Cosmetics Business Regulatory Summit Barcelona is right around the corner. Compliance Services International (CSI) staff Consultant, Holly Hannah Maguire will be attending in Barcelona, Spain at the Catelonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel – 8-9 October, 2019. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s global regulatory and scientific consulting services, please contact Holly or call CSI directly (Tel: +44 (0)131 445 6080). #CosBusRegSummit
- Holly Hannah Maguire – Consultant
From the conference organizers: “Stay on-trend and compliant – The beauty industry is evolving at a rapid pace and manufacturers are increasingly looking for new ways to stand out from the crowd. This can present challenges for regulatory professionals, who are often tasked with bringing a product to market quickly while meeting marketing demands. At the Cosmetics Business Regulatory Summit, you will learn about the latest beauty trends and innovations that are transforming the industry, and best practice when it comes to regulation and marketing.”
Avoid common compliance pitfalls:
- Regulations are constantly being updated – Being aware of these changes is crucial to avoid serious repercussions for businesses, including penalties.
- Different countries have unique requirements – Staying abreast of these legal requirements is essential to efficient, compliant business practice.
- Marketing and regulatory teams walk a fine line – Recognising the importance of synergy between these departments is crucial to remaining competitive and streamlined as a business.
- Regulation doesn’t stop at product creation – Taking responsibility for your product from the point of sale to the consumer’s home is key to retaining loyalty and building your brand’s reputation.
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2019, please visit our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!