The ESRI User Conference is right around the corner. Compliance Services International (CSI) Consultant / GIS Analyst Chad Jones will be attending and presenting in San Diego, CA July 8-12, 2019. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s regulatory and scientific consulting services, please stop by the live map presentation or contact Chad by e-mail (CJones@complianceservices.com) before or during the conference.
CSI Staff Live Map Presentation: Hawaiian Island Endangered Species Density
CSI Regulatory Consulting Service Sector Flyers:
- USA Regulatory & Registration Services
- Endangered Species Assessment and Strategic Support
- Biorational / Biopesticide Services
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
- Environmental Fate and Modeling
- Avian Study Protocols
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Study Placement and Monitoring
- Toxicology Consulting Services
- EU Regulatory & Agrochemical Registration Services
- Biocidal Products Regulation
- EU Cosmetics Regulation
- REACH Consulting & Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2019, please visit our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!