At the ESRI User Conference in San Diego, CA July 8-12, 2019, Compliance Services International (CSI) Consultant / GIS Analyst Chad Jones attended and presented a live map titled: Hawaiian Island Endangered Species Density. Please review the live map and contact Chad by e-mail (CJones@complianceservices.com) with any questions.
CSI Regulatory Consulting Service Sector Flyers:
- USA Regulatory & Registration Services
- Endangered Species Assessment and Strategic Support
- Biorational / Biopesticide Services
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
- Environmental Fate and Modeling
- Avian Study Protocols
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Study Placement and Monitoring
- Toxicology Consulting Services
- EU Regulatory & Agrochemical Registration Services
- Biocidal Products Regulation
- EU Cosmetics Regulation
- REACH Consulting & Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA)
Compliance Services International (CSI) is a leading regulatory consultancy providing innovative solutions for organizations faced with regulatory and environmental challenges. CSI’s experienced scientists and regulatory specialists in the USA and the EU provide innovative approaches to solving regulatory and environmental challenges – combining traditional sciences with developing technologies to deliver economically sensible and scientifically sound results. Whether we serve you in the field, laboratory, courtroom or boardroom, we apply our knowledge of regulatory guidelines and scientific principles to ensure your regulatory success.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2019, please visit our Events page.