Symposium co-organizer, Ashlea Frank, Principal Consultant with Compliance Services International (CSI), is passing along the official Call for Papers for the 254th ACS Fall National Meeting & Exposition to be held August 20-24, 2017 in Washington, DC, USA.
- Habitat information/description sources, modeling techniques, and characterization
- Environmental data analysis and synthesis
- Agrochemical product use, timing, farm and crop management related to exposure pathways
- Implications of mixtures and integrated pest management
- Species (listed and/ non-listed) biology and life cycle related to potential exposure to agrochemicals
- Landscape composition and land use change characterization
- Exposure estimates related to a percent crop treated concept
- Bias factor development for use with monitoring data
- Geospatial advances related to species habitat definition, species life cycle information, and temporal and spatial exposure characterization
- Bias factors with monitoring data.
Submit abstracts of up to 300 words to http://maps.acs.org from January 23 – March 22, 2017.