Symposium co-organizer, Bernalyn McGaughey, President/CEO of Compliance Services International (CSI), is passing along the official Call for Papers for the 254th ACS Fall National Meeting & Exposition to be held August 20-24, 2017 in Washington, DC, USA.
- Voluntary proactive consultation as a mechanism of species protection
- Programmatic approaches to consultation based on existing best management practices
- Strengthening the value of conservation strategies and aggregated data
- Approaches to pesticide risk assessment under a more programmatic policy
- The necessity of pesticides (most commonly herbicides) in protection and restoration of habitat for threatened and endangered species
- Applying tiered risk assessment to the FIFRA/ESA consultation process
Submit abstracts of up to 300 words to http://maps.acs.org from January 23 – March 22, 2017.